JKay Deluxe Settings

JKay Deluxe Settings  


Speeds up access to Apps, Settings and adds new Features to the Samsung Galaxy S3 (I9300).
NOTE: Requires the free JKay Deluxe framework!
With this application you can control many new Settings and Features on your Samsung Galaxy S3. This is how Samsung should have made it!
But note: Please install the framework before buying and installing this application.
The framework can be found at:
http://www.mediafire.com/JKay#pk8f2zid0rpwm
Follow new releases on Twitter @JKaySoft
Disclaimer:
While I do give support and fix issues that may arise, please do not expect that this framework will be ported to all future ROMs nor other devices!!
But this app has been made visible to all S3 devices.. a request by talented coders who has ported JKay Deluxe to other ROMs. But I can not give support to these as I can only test on my I9300 (m0)!
This app gives you more quick toggles on the Notification bar! A new customizable Quick Launch panel on the Notification bar. A customizable Phone Dialog. Two new customizable lock screens... and more! Some people call it: Full control!
Uses SD card for Backup and Restore settings and icons.



JKay Deluxe Settings , jkay, smailshop ,




















146 Kb






or





Author

Written by Smail shop

I hope u like my blogger,and u like all things that i put on it

0 comments: